Monday 7 November 2011

Swishing?

How I have gone this long without hearing about this little craze is beyond me...
Back to the point - Swishing: /to rustle clothes from friends' - as the website defines it.

It was started in the UK in 2007 by Lucy Shea, Swishing Founder and CEO at Futerra.
I haven't looked into it in great detail but their website said: "We all bring nice, clean, presentable clothes that are lurking unloved in our wardrobe, and other girls fall in love with them and give them a new home."

It sounds like a great way other recycling clothes, saving money and updating your wardrobe with something unique rather than something new.
Fashion savvy and eco-friendly - it's a win win!

For more information check it out for yourselves.  It's an interesting concept and from what I can tell it's quite popular too! :)

http://swishing.com/home/

1 comment:

  1. I think this would be cool to try with guys if you could find enough who were willing. I'd be well up for it.

    ReplyDelete